現正招生 Bartending Course
A glass of colorful cocktail brings you pleasure and enjoyment. If you can create a glass of your favorite cocktail, it is like being able to enjoy happy hour every day. There are many types of cocktails, and all you need to know is some basic knowledge of mixology, together with your creativity, you will be able to enjoy the fun of bartending. With over 25 years of bartending training and experience in hotels, and being invited to attend several international bartending competitions as judges, our instructors will teach you in everyday language so students can quickly manage the basic principles, understand the cocktail culture and bartending skill. You will begin to make great drinks with some tips, tricks and techniques, showing off your bartending skill after class when you host your own social gathering or mini cocktail party.
Bartender Basic Course (Level 1)
1. Course will take place in a simulated bar environment in our school
2. Teaching different base liquors and the techniques in mixing them
3. Teaching and tasting over 30 popular local cocktails
4. Practice building your own cocktail
5. Course articulation: Participants may take the Professional Bartender Certificate Course upon completion of this course
6. Tasting of two award-winning cocktails from the International Bartender Competition
1. Characteristics, aroma, and application of the 6 base liquors
2. Identify different glassware and correct use of bar equipment
3. Ingredients of international standard cocktails and portion control
4. Making and tasting award-winning cocktails
5. Demonstrate the processes used in cocktail making
6. Decoration of a cocktail – how to garnish your cocktail
7. Basic requirement of a bartender
Participants may take The Professional Bartender Certificate Course (Level 2) upon completion of this course.
學員完成調酒課程 Level 1-3 及 IBA課程後，本學院會推薦學員到連鎖餐廳或酒吧當全職或兼職調酒師
|Suitable for: Anyone interested in professional bartending. Maximize class size: 15 persons.|
|CK-113||June 19, 26 ; July 3, 10 (Every Friday)||19:00 - 20:30，Total 4 sessions||Johnny Lau|
|CK-114||July 15, 22, 29 ; August 5 (Every Wednesday)||18:30 -20:00，Total 4 sessions||Johnny Lau|
**下期課程正在籌辦中, 有興趣人士可致電 (2391 5688 / 6411 5305袁先生) , 或以Whatsapp形式聯絡 (6411 5305袁先生) 查詢
Course Fee includes
Ingredient, study materials
Cantonese supplemented with English materials
4 sessions. 2 hours/session. Total : 8 hours
Early bird discount*: 10% off for enrollment made 2 weeks before class commence.
Group discount*: 10% off for 3 or more students enrolling for the same course together.
*Enjoy a total of 15% off for students eligible for both early bird and group discount.
調酒課程實況 - 點擊以下圖示播放
Bartender Course Certificate
- Hong Kong Sommelier & Bartender Training College, 香港品酒師及調酒師培訓學院
If student want to obtain this Certificate, HKD$20 will be charged
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years or older at the time of enrollment.
- Normal tasting portion of wines, selected by our College. Check out here [link] for our wine sample guide.
- Unless otherwise specified, our courses will be conducted in Cantonese supplement with English course materials.
- All examination registration requires 2 weeks in advance to process.
- As our course schedules are tight, please be punctual to all sessions and examination.
1. Please contact Mr.Yuen(2391 5688 / 9037 9589) for reservation
2. Fill in the online Application Form
3. Please transfer/deposit the course fee to College Bank Account
Bank Name: HSBC
Account Name: Hong Kong Sommelier & Bartender Training College Limited
Account Number: 098-860026-001
4. After transfer/deposit the course fee, please keep the Bank-In Slip/Deposit Slip, then
Please send us the bank receipt together with your name and the course number by
a. E-mail : email@example.com
b. or through WhatsApp send to Mr.Yuen (9037 9589)
**Remarks: In case of insufficient enrollment, we will inform our students of new course commencement date or you may opt for a refund. For inquiry or registration, please contact Mr. Yuen.
1. 請先聯絡本學院以作預約留位之用 (2391 5688 / 6411 5305袁先生)
銀行帳號：Hong Kong Sommelier & Bartender Training College Limited
a. 以電郵形式發送至 firstname.lastname@example.org
b. 或 以WhatsApp 形式發送給本人手機 : 6411 5305 (袁先生)
袁先生 Mr. Yuen
- work Work
- +852 2391 5688
- fax Fax
- +852 2391 5328
- cell Cell
- +852 9037 9589